Unclutter your brain
You need a system, a place to put your commitments, goals, and ideas. Nominal is here to help.
The notes section is versatile and can be used as a notepad, a journal, a wiki, or a sticky note
- Markdown support with inline presentation and view mode
- Link between notes (useful for a wiki)
- Organize notes into notebooks
- Word Counter
- Full text search
Get things done, make a list, or set a reminder
- One time or recurring tasks / to dos
- make tasks for things you want to get done "someday" by selecting "no due date"
- Set flexible and strict repeat rules i.e. I need to do this every month on the 15th vs I need to do this 3 weeks after the last time I complete it
- Be reminded of an event that happens on a specific day
Whether it's a good or a bad habit, keep track of your goals by entering how often (or not) you want to do something, and then check in each day to see your improvement over time.
- Create habits for things you want to do more or less of
- Set goals and check in each day as you complete your daily goals
- Based on "don't break the chain," but flexible enough for goals like "exercise 3 times a week"